ACM Group is looking for motivated and enthusiastic people to join our dynamic Sydney CBD-based team of Relationship Managers.
We are proud of our reputation for providing the most comprehensive and supportive training in the industry. After their extensive initial training, this team undertake frequent in-depth compliance exams and receive regular updates on changes to regulatory settings and client and customer expectations.
Our team prioritises good communication skills, a strong commitment to professional development and ethical, respective and responsive engagement with customers.
What ACM Group offers?
- A full-time permanent position with two weeks’ in-depth initial training followed by eight weeks of on-the-job training,
- A user friendly, in-house software system.
- Regular salary reviews.
- Opportunities to grow your career.
- Monthly presentations with generous bonuses and incentives.
- Ongoing support from our experienced training team.
As a Relationship Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Building key relationships with your customers.
- Making outbound/inbound calls.
- Developing new investigation skills to locate and assist customers.
- Using respectful communication to build customer rapport and negotiate payment solutions.
- Experience working with customers in a contact centre environment, or face-to-face.
- Clear, confident communicator.
- Experience working towards targets and key performance indicators.
- Committed and proactive attitude.
- No previous collection sector experience required
- Enjoy problem solving
Please note, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to work as an ACM Group Relationship Manager. If you would like to learn more about a career with ACM Group, contact our Human Resources department on (02) 9287 1622, send your CV to HR@acmgroup.com.au or check our current openings here.